These natural bath moisturisers are super easy and cheap and make wonderful gifts for others (or yourself)!
100g cocoa butter
20g almond oil
10g calendula oil
10g baobab oil
10g apricot kernel oil
20 drops of essential oils of your choice
- Weigh out all ingredients.
- Put cocoa butter in bowl and melt over a pan of boiling water.
- Remove from heat, allow to cool slightly and stir in the remaining oils (including essential oil selection).
- Pour into ice cube moulds and put in fridge to harden.
- This will make approximately 24 small bath moisturisers.
For more healthy hints, tips and recipes…
Get my newest book, Loving Yourself Inside & Out here.
My second book, Cleanse – The Holistic Detox Program for Mind, Body and Soul here.
Or my first book Living a Life Less Toxic here.