500g courgette, grated
125g rice flour
3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
1 large onion, finely chopped
4 tsp. olive oil (more for frying)
1 tbsp. Himalayan or sea salt
1 handful of fresh chopped herbs of your choice (optional)
- Grate the courgette and sprinkle with salt in a bowl (mix well) and leave for 10 minutes to release excess water.
- Squeeze the rest of the water out and put the courgette in another bowl.
- Mix together with all the other ingredients
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and begin to drop small burger shapes of the courgette mix into the oil and fry on one side and then the other until golden on both.
- Remove each one and place of some kitchen roll to absorb excess oil.
For more healthy hints, tips and recipes check out my books below…
Loving Yourself Inside & Out here.
Living a Life Less Toxic here.
Cleanse – The Holistic Detox Program for Mind, Body and Soul here.