300g cashews, soaked over night
1 bunch of clives, chopped thinly
1 garlic clove, minced or 1/2 a tsp. of garlic granules
1/2 tsp. pepper freshly ground
Juice of 1 lemon
2 tsbp. of sauerkraut or kimchi (if you want a little spice in it) juice
1 tsp. raw apple cider vinegar
50-100ml of filtered water (start with 50 and add a little at a time until it’s a little runny)
1/2 – 1 tsp. of Himalyan or sea-salt (to your taste)
- Rinse off soaked cashews.
- Place all the ingredients apart from the chives into a food processor and blend well.
- If the mixture isn’t a bit runny (but not watery) then add a little more water until it is.
- Place the mixture in a bowl and add the chives and mix well.
- Cover the bowl with a tea-towel or muslin and an elastic band and leave on the kitchen side over night.
- Place into a medium sized jar and leave in the fridge for up to two weeks.
For more healthy recipes…
Get my new book Cleanse – The Holistic Detox Program for Mind, Body and Soul here.
Or my first book Living a Life Less Toxic here.