This kidney bean hummus recipe is a delicious alternative to chick-pea hummus!
- 1 can of kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp. seed butter, like tannin
- 1 garlic clove, thinly diced
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Himalayan or Sea Salt & pepper to taste
- paprika, to serve (optional)
- olive’s, to serve (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl or food processor and mix well, season to taste
- Transfer to serving bowl and sprinkle to paprika and olives and serve
For more healthy hints, tips and recipes…
Get my newest book, Loving Yourself Inside & Out here.
My second book, Cleanse – The Holistic Detox Program for Mind, Body and Soul here.
Or my first book Living a Life Less Toxic here.