Courgette brownies, are sooooo good, especially when you are inundated with giant courgettes like we are at the moment!
I love to make healthy versions of not so healthy foods and this is one of them. Enjoy and even have two, or three ha ;0)
1 large courgette (about 300g), chopped into small squares
150 ml pure maple syrup
250g any nut or seed butter
2 tsp. vanilla extract
150g brown rice flour
70 – 90g of cacao or cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees
- Place some grease proof paper in a low sided oven dish and lightly grease
- Blend courgette in a food processor until smooth
- Add all the remaining ingredients too the food processor and blend well, making sure to stop once and scape the side of the food processor
- Pour mix into dish, no deeper than 2 cm’s worth as it will take too long to cook in the middle and burn on the outside
- Bake for 35 – 45 mins in the middle of the oven
For more healthy hints, tips and recipes check out my books below…
Loving Yourself Inside & Out here.
Living a Life Less Toxic here.
Cleanse – The Holistic Detox Program for Mind, Body and Soul here.