For many years now and as often as I can I get as much skin as possible in contact with as much earth as possible, for as long as possible! This very simple ‘technique’ has huge positive effects on mental and physical health. It’s free, easy and plus your skin is then also absorbing more Vit D too (which has its own list of many health benefits).
This is a list of just some of the things grounding/earthing can assist with…
Reduces the harmful effects of electromagnetic stress.
Pain and inflammation
- Stress, anxiety, and jitters
- Depression and mood swings
- Hormonal issues, including PMT and pregnancy problems
- ADD, learning difficulties and slow growth/developmental rates
- Fatigue, lack of concentration and brain fog
- Obesity and eating disorders
- Problems with eye development
- Problems with feeling ungrounded and uncentred (feeling like your head is in the clouds)
- Reduced creativity
- Insomnia and restless sleep.
- Poor circulation
- Heart health
Many moons ago we would have been born on the earth, crawled about on the earth, walked bare foot on the earth and slept on the earth, now we do hardly any of this but are instead surrounded by lots of electromagnetic stress which effects our mental and physical health.
So, get that skin in contact with the earth, hug a tree, go paddle in a river or anything else that allows you to connect as much of yourself with as much as the earth as possible. It’s incredibly effective and amazing to do!
There are two amazing documentaries about this topic which explain the science behind earthing/grounding. One is called Earthing and the other The Grounded Movie. Check them out, you’ll be shocked at how your health can turn around from this alone!
Please remember I am not a Doctor (only a holistic nutritionist, health coach and therapist), I am simply sharing the years of research and experiments on myself.
If you have any questions at all let me know,
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/faithcanter