Cowboy Candy Recipe
This is a new discovery this year and it’s really amazing!
500g of any fresh chillies, topped and cut into thin rings
400g white sugar
150ml apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp. caraway seeds
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Add everything to a saucepan apart from the chillies. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then reduce to a simmer for 5mins.
- Add the chillies to the pan and bring back up to the boil again and then allow to simmer again for 5mins.
- Using a slotted spoon add chillies to two sterilised and still hot 450ml jars.
- Pour in the liquid from the jars. Screw on lids as tight as you can and leave on the side to cool down.
- The lids should be sucked down after 24hrs. If not then add them to the fridge and eat within the next couple of weeks.
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/faithcanter