Cauliflower Hummus Recipe
This recipe is not only totally delicious but is obviously awesome for anyone wanted to minimise their bean intake but is still partial to hummus.
Half a small to medium cauliflower cut into small squares
75 – 100ml olive oil
2 – 3 small cloves of garlic (peeled)
1 – 2 tsp. curry and/or cumin powder
Juice of half a lemon
1/2 tsp. Himalyan or sea salt
50ml Kombucha, kraut or water kefir juice (optional to add a wee bit of fermenting goodness to your hummus)
Filtered water (to right texture)
- Add cauliflower and olive oil to an oven pan and cook on 180° / gas mark 4/5 for about 30 mins, stirring once halfway through.
- Allow to cool down and then add this and all the other ingredients to a blend and blend.
- If it’s too thick, add water and/or a little more olive or kombucha (etc) juice to bring to the right consistency.
- Will last 5 days normally or several weeks if you added kombucha (etc) juice.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of olive oil.
For more healthy hints, tips and recipes check out my books on this link here.
And, of more support with your health check out my online membership site here, it’s free to join for a month and totally rinse all the resources in that time and come along to our live sessions too.