Electromagnetic Stress (EMS) & how it hinders health
With this new technological age come new technological illnesses. Electromagnetic stress is the subtle, or not so subtle, effect of stray or chaotic electrical and magnetic fields on the human body. All electrical appliances give off electrical and magnetic fields when plugged in. We are also exposed to these fields when radio or microwave signals are received or emitted. These electromagnetic fields (EMF), much like our own body fields, vibrate constantly. When they come into contact with the human body field, they can disrupt cell structures, our immune, nervous and endocrine system responses, and increase the risk of tumour formation.
We spend so much time around electrical appliances and so little time in nature that more and more people are finding they are suffering from some form of electromagnetic stress.
Some of the common symptoms of nature deprivation are:
- Colds, flu and general ill health
- Problems concentrating
- Anxiety, depression, aggression, irritability
- Insomnia and general sleep problems
- Memory loss and brain fog
- Increased chance of (particularly epileptic) seizures
- Dizziness, vertigo, disorientation
- Worsening of already existing symptoms due to prolonged use of electrical appliances
- Respiratory issues
- Loss of appetite, over-eating and nausea
- High blood pressure and haemorrhage
- Issues with the eyes in general but particularly in the cornea and dry/itchy eyes
- Eczema, dry, itchy skin, dermatitis and allergies
- Joint and muscle pain
- Tinnitus and other hearing difficulties
- Low birth weight and foetal developmental issues
- Persistent detox symptoms, burning sensations and sweating
- Shaking and jitters
- Developmental issues in children and adults alike
- Vision issues, such as blurring and worsening eyesight.
- Not feeling grounded
The good news is that we can all make changes in our lives that will help reduce the effects that electrical appliances have on our overall health.
Here are some of my top tips:
- Remove as many electrical appliances from your bedroom as possible. Especially phones, laptops, tablets and TVs: actually, anything that is receiving or emitting signals of any sort.
- Bin the electric blanket; these are possibly one of the worst items for increasing electromagnetic stress.
- Electric clocks, clock radios and baby monitors should be at least one metre away from you.
- Switch off as many appliances at night as possible, and when you are not using them.
- Do away with your microwave. Not only do microwaves break down most of the nutrients in your food, they are also a big source of electromagnetic stress.
- Cordless phones are just as bad as mobile phones, so if you need to use these, then try to store them as far away from your body as possible when not in use.
- Unplug yourself. By this I mean spend some time away from all appliances, in the garden, on a walk or at the beach, away from as many electrical appliances as possible.
- Stop using wireless headphones, smart watches and fit-bits.
- Try to avoid wearing rubber-soled shoes and slippers as much as possible, as you are unable to ground/earth through these.
- Consider purchasing a grounding mat, sheet to help disperse EMF’s.
- Purchase a bio-band, a bio-tag, a grounding egg, earthing necklace or one of the other many grounding items you can carry around on your person all the time to help deflect the harmful effects of electromagnetic stress.
- Consider having amalgam fillings removed. They can make the effects of this type of stress even worse, because the metals in your mouth attract electromagnetic waves.
- If you can manage it, wear your metal-framed glasses as little as possible.
- Drink plenty of fresh, pure water as this has a wonderful grounding effect on the body.
- Use a Zapper. These not only help with many different health concerns, but they also help with grounding. This is because they emit a very low dose of negatively charged electricity, much the same as when the body is in contact with our negatively charged Earth.
- Ground/earth yourself. By this I mean go outside barefoot, with as much skin as possible touching the earth and spend some time connected with nature. Contact with the earth re-balances the body and brings us back to our natural rhythm and function. And this is my best tip as our natural state of being is to live, work, sleep and play in nature and we simply don’t do enough of this.
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/faithcanter