Fermented Christmas Kvass Recipe
This is a super easy and yummy wild fermented drink…
1 small apple or pear, sliced
½ – 1 orange, sliced (with the peel still on)
1 good handful of raisins
1 tbsp. of honey or maple syrup
½ – 1 tsp. cinnamon, ground
½ – 1 tsp. ginger, ground
¼ – nutmeg or all-spice (optional)
- Put all items in a large jar, filling half way
- Fill with spring water almost to the top (leaving 2 cm’s at least)
- Put the lid on tightly and shake well
- Shake every day for 3 days and then open (if your house is warm is will be fizzy, if not it won’t).
- Drain and bottle and leave in the fridge
- Consume within a few days
For more healthy hints, tips and recipes check out my books on this link here.
And, of more support with your health check out my online membership site here, it’s free to join for a month and totally rinse all the resources in that time and come along to our live sessions too.