This spout and mushroom soup is my new favourite soup recipe at the moment!
It’s easy, super healthy, really filling (so no need for bread) and smells and tastes totally delicious!
- 300g of mushrooms, sliced
- 400g of brussel sprouts, with outer leafs removed and cut in half
- 2 yellow onions, peeled and ﬁnely chopped
- 150g of uncooked brown rice
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and ﬁnely chopped or minced
- 1 tsp of dried thyme
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- 4 dried bay leafs (removed before serving)
- 1 tbsp. olive
- 1.5 liter of vegetable stock
- 1 tsp. miso paste (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. of fresh ground pepper
- Himalayan salt or sea salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onions and srpouts and cook until soft
- Add garlic and mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms are soft
- Add stock, rice, bay leafs and other herbs and leave to simmer for 45 mins
- Remove the bay leafs and season to taste and serve
- To reheat the following day, add an additional 1/2 liter of stock before heating
For more healthy hints, tips and recipes…
Get my newest book, Loving Yourself Inside & Out here.
My second book, Cleanse – The Holistic Detox Program for Mind, Body and Soul here.
Or my first book Living a Life Less Toxic here.