Raw apple cider vinegar is so incredibly easy and cheap to make, that I have no idea why people charge so much. If you don’t believe me then check out the recipe below…
6-10 organic apples (whole or scraps of)
Filtered water (to fill your chosen mason jar)
- Rinse apples/scraps and cut into large chunks.
- Put the apples in the bowl and cover with the muslin and allow to go brown.
- When sufficiently brown, put apples into the jar and cover with filtered water.
- Cover the jar with the muslin and leave in a dark place for 2-4 months (shorter time for scraps and longer for chunks of apple from whole apples).
- Strain the apple pieces and any scum from the liquid, and bottle in an airtight container. Use as and when required.
For more healthy recipes…
Get my new book Cleanse – The Holistic Detox Program for Mind, Body and Soul here.
Or my first book Living a Life Less Toxic here