Raw Christmas Balls
200g cashews, finely chopped (or almond flour is you would prefer a more doughy consistency)
200g dates, pitted and chopped
100g dried cranberries
2 – 3 tsp. cinnamon
1 – 2 tbsp. of maple syrup (or agave or honey)
2 tsp. of vanilla extract
1 – 2 handfuls of desiccated coconut
1/2 tsp. nutmeg (optional)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a food processor (apart from the coconut)
- Sprinkle the coconut onto a plate
- Make into balls with your hands and then roll around on the coconut plate to cover evenly
- Place in a fridge for a min of 1 – 2 hours (preferably more)
- Eat – It’s really that simple!
For more healthy hints, tips and recipes check out my books below…
Loving Yourself Inside & Out here.
Living a Life Less Toxic here.
Cleanse – The Holistic Detox Program for Mind, Body and Soul here.