By now you’ll all realise I am crazy about fermented foods! They are not only highly nutritious, but also probiotic, assist healing, detoxification and balancing of the digestive, immune, endocrine and other systems of the body and they are delicious and super easy and cheap to make.
As such I thought i’d put together a post with all the favourite fermenting recipes in. So, here they are…
- Raw Vegan Cashew Cream Cheese, check it out here
- Fermented Mango Chutney, check it out here
- Spicy Fermented Aubergine Dip, check it out here
- Vegan Miso Kimchi, check it out here
- Fermented Chili Sauce, check it out here
- Fruity Breakfast Ferment, check it out here
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, check it out here
- Pineapple & Papaya Salsa, check it out here
- Indian Cabbage & Carrot Kraut, check it out here
- Fermented Red Onion Relish, check it out here
For more healthy hints, tips and recipes…
Get my newest book, Loving Yourself Inside & Out here.
My second book, Cleanse – The Holistic Detox Program for Mind, Body and Soul here.
Or my first book Living a Life Less Toxic here.